What is your warranty?

  1. All furniture purchased from Amish Fine Furnishings comes with a one year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials thru the Amish Craftsmen from the date of delivery. If a defect occurs during this period, the builder will either repair or replace the item or substitute a like item. The final decision is the builders. A claim will not be processed without photos of the damage.
  2. This does not apply to normal wear and tear, abuse, or natural characteristics of the wood. After one year, our Amish Craftsmen will repair your furniture at a very reasonable rate, but you will be responsible for all associated shipping costs.
  3. If humidity moves out of the ideal range (35 to 45%), solid furniture can expand or contract causing splits in the grain panels. These symptoms are the result of an uncontrolled environment and are not considered defective. If the environment is not controlled these conditions should be appreciated as an inherent characteristic of solid wood furniture. Because furniture needs to be maintained at an optimal humidity range (35%-45%) to prevent warping and cracking, the customer is required to supply Amish Fine Furnishings with a humidity reading should warping or cracking occur.
  4. All warranties are void if issues are caused by failure to maintain proper (35% – 45%) humidity.
  5. Amish Fine Furnishings and/or our Amish builders are not responsible for repairs if the furniture is outside the humidity range
  6. Limitations: Warranty does not include freight costs to and from factory or inspection fees, these costs are the responsibility of the customer.

Cancellation, Order Changes Policy

Cancellation:  We understand, sometimes we change our mind!

  1. If your custom order is canceled within 72 hours of the original purchase a full refund will be issued.
  2. If your custom order is canceled after 72 hours, and before three weeks, we will contact the builder on a case by case situation for costs occurred. If there are builder costs, the costs will be passed onto the customer. There will be a 10% cancelation fee from Amish Fine Furnishings.
  3. If your custom order is canceled after three weeks, there will be a restocking fee of 70%

Order Changes: We understand, sometimes we change our mind!

  1. If your custom order is changed within 72 hours of the original purchase, we will adjust the bill to the order change.
  2. If your custom order is changed after 72 hours and before two weeks we will have a change order fee of $75.

All modifications after 2 weeks cannot be done.

If order changes are done within 72 hours of original purchase only the differencing in price will be charged or returned. After 72 hours and before 2 weeks a $100 modification fee will be collected with the difference in pricing.

Return Policy
Custom Ordered Furniture:

  1. Furniture which has been custom ordered arrives as stated on signed order confirmation receipt and the customer refuses it, there will be a 70% restocking fee.
  2. Furniture which has been custom ordered arrives and the order is incorrect, please let Amish Fine Furnishings know so they may help correct the order.

Payment Policy
Amish Fine Furnishings requires all custom ordered furniture must have a minimum of 70% deposit. The other 30% will be collected at delivery. However, no product will be delivered until the final payment is collected.

Return Check Policy
All checks returned for insufficient funds are subject to a $35.00 service charge. Also your order will be canceled.